PGCPS CTE Construction Trades Program And Employ Prince George’s Hiring Event
In order to participate in this event – an opportunity to interview and hire our current PGCPS students for full-time, part-time, apprenticeship, and youth apprenticeship positions:
- Go to the Employ Prince George’s Maryland Workforce Exchange database and create an employer account. You will need your FEIN# (Federal Employee Identification Number) to complete it.
- When you get to the website, Click “Sign-in”
- Scroll down and click on “Employers and Agents” to begin your registration and profile
- If you don’t have job descriptions to submit, please fill out our job order form (attached) for each position you wish to hire for and send it back to the Business Service Department.
- When you have completed the registration, email the Business Service Department at email@example.com; subject line “Construction Hiring Event Registration” to alert them your registration is for this particular event.