Gilbane wants to make you our priority.
For ibidpro.com you will need:
- Current W-9 form
- Three years of financial statements
- Experience modification rating
- OSHA 300/300A forms
- Reference for bank, bonding agent and insurance
- Project details for three current and three significant projects
- Sample certificate of insurance
Get prequalified and get working.
STEP 1: Subcontractor/supplier submits preliminary prequalification information in the outreach website at https://pgcps.gilbaneco.com.
STEP 2: Gilbane’s chief purchasing agent reviews within three (3) days of submission and provides direction to either submit full prequalification via ibidpro.com or provides contact info to prime bidders.
STEP 4: A Gilbane prequalification analyst reviews within three (3) days of submission and provides direction to resubmit or approves.
- If directed, subcontractor/supplier resubmits any corrections and resubmits prequalification. A Gilbane prequalification analyst reviews within three (3) days of revised submission.
STEP 5: Within three (3) days of prequalification approval, Gilbane’s chief purchasing agent will request a meeting to discuss upcoming opportunities.