Gilbane wants to make you our priority.
For ibidpro.com you will need:
- Current W-9 form
- Three years of financial statements
- Experience modification rating
- OSHA 300/300A forms
- Reference for bank, bonding agent and insurance
- Project details for three current and three significant projects
- Sample certificate of insurance
Get prequalified and get working.
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our qualified partners. We work hard to put the best teams together for our clients, and that includes having the best subcontracting companies and tradespeople on site. Contractor prequalification is just a click away with Gilbane’s proprietary iBidPro, a Lean application that allows us to streamline the bidding process to save time and money. Please click the button below to prequalify in iBidPro.
STEP 1: Subcontractor/supplier submits preliminary prequalification information in the outreach website at https://pgcps.gilbaneco.com.
STEP 2: Gilbane’s chief purchasing agent reviews within three (3) days of submission and provides direction to either submit full prequalification via ibidpro.com or provides contact info to prime bidders.
STEP 4: A Gilbane prequalification analyst reviews within three (3) days of submission and provides direction to resubmit or approves.
- If directed, subcontractor/supplier resubmits any corrections and resubmits prequalification. A Gilbane prequalification analyst reviews within three (3) days of revised submission.
STEP 5: Within three (3) days of prequalification approval, Gilbane’s chief purchasing agent will request a meeting to discuss upcoming opportunities.